Face mask - Purifying (with clay)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 8 items left in stock!
Our Glycolic Acid Peeling Mask was designed to reduce pores. This mask contains 2% glycolic acid, a chemical exfoliant that helps tighten pores and reduce their appearance. It also contains pink and white clay, two clays that absorb excess sebum as well as impurities. These clays are suitable for sensitive skin. The mask also contains nourishing butters such as mango butter and shea butter which reduce the dryness of the skin.
Its key ingredients?
- Pink and white clay: Pink clay and white clay have good absorption capacities, which makes them the ingredients of choice for a product targeting oilier skin. Considered softer than green clay, they are better suited to sensitive skin while retaining their purifying power. These clays also help in the radiance of the complexion of the skin.
- Glycolic acid: Glycolic acid is a chemical exfoliant that helps slough off dead surface skin cells. It is therefore an excellent peeling. Thanks to its size, it is able to penetrate the pores and eliminate excess sebum and debris from dead cells, which reduces the appearance of pores.
- Vegetable Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant that helps retain natural water in the skin. It also prevents against external aggressions, such as wind, cold, pollution and UV rays.
- Mango butter: Mango butter helps prevent skin aging since it fights free radicals.
- Shea Butter: Helps increase skin elasticity and healing.